I'm in NYC attending to some family matters, and guess what? I have all day Saturday free. Hmm, what to do? What to do? I know, street photography. I came prepared. I'm primarily going to shoot film, but am bringing digital too.
I was going to take a small kit, but I decided to bring 4 cameras. Here's what I brought. One note, I did switch out one camera from the photo at the last minute. The kit
- Nikon D810 with a Nikon MB-D14 vertical battery grip
- Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 & Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 lenses or the D810
- A bunch of 32GB memory cards
- Olympus MJU-1 point & shoot film camera
- Pentax K1000 film camera (I was originally going to bring my Yashica Electro 35 GSN but wanted an SLR without a light meter (my K1000 meter is dead)
- Yashica 44 TLR
- Luna-Pro light meter (for the K1000)
- 2 rolls of Rera Pan 100 127 film for the Yashica 44
- 9 rolls of various Ilford B&W film including 1 roll of Lomography 400 color film
I know it's a lot. Most people will bring only one camera / one lens, but I wanted to play with film with an SLR, a point & shoot and a TLR. I also wanted to bring a workhorse digital camera (that I use in the studio)
I plan to spend about 10 hours just walking through the city. Once I run out of film, I'll switch to digital....
Here we go! I'll report back with pictures.
Post a Comment