Well, I decided to DIY some redscale 120 film. Since CineStill Redrum is 800T I decided to use some expired Kodak Portra 800.
From some basic research on redscale film I read the film is shot through the back of the film and at 200 or lower ISO.
The process I used was simply (in complete darkness):
- Unrolled the Kodak 800 keeping the film / backing paper on the reels,
- Taped the backing paper (film up) to a table,
- Removed the taped end of the 120 film from the backing paper,
- Flipped the film over and re-taped the film (I precut a pc of painter's tape the length of the film width) in the exact spot it was originally taped,
- Rerolled the film onto the spool.
- Taped the film roll to securely close it.